Sunday, November 9, 2014

Secret Outlast Completely Clear Gel: 48 Hours of Protection!


Thanks to Bzzagent, I had the pleasure of reviewing Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel. I love that you can put this deodorant on with clothes on and not get white marks on your clothes. You can put it on and then put a black shirt on and guess what, no white marks! This is perfect for a tough workout, because it really works and its perfect for every day use! I had the opportunity to try Secret Outlast courtesy of Bzzagent as a product tester!  


Whether you’ve got a stressful day at work ahead or plan to hit the gym (or press play!), it’s amazing how much more at ease you are knowing that you don’t have to worry about odor or wetness throughout it all. Secret Outlast®Completely Clean Clear Gel allows you to tackle whatever you’ve got lined up for the day without white marks! Available in a variety of awesome fragrances. 

The clear gel goes on clear with no clumps or white marks at all. It dries quickly and of course, being Secret means it really works. Odor & sweat protection for a full 48 hours! Clinically tested to help stop odor before it starts, continually working to detect odor and wetness. The pH of Secret Outlast® minimizes odor-causing bacteria for longer-lasting, 48-hour odor protection


For More Information, Visit:
Secret on the web
 Secret on Facebook
The Bzzagent website

I received a sample of this product from Bzzagent to review.  I am a bzzagent and participate in their program. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment