Wednesday, November 5, 2014

U Konserve Glass Water Bottle with Protective Silicone Sleeve

I am in love with the U Konserve glass Water Bottle. It is a lightweight, leak-proof glass bottle and what makes it super special is the silicone sleeve that is designed for comfortable gripping and cushion from breakage. The bottle has a small opening that is perfect for drinking on the go. I love that the lid fits perfectly so it is leak-proof, you can toss it in your gym bag, use it at work, or in the car on the go. I use mine all the time and I love it. I love using glass instead of plastic, but being that I am on the clumsy side, I love that it has the plastic sleeve. Its super cute, obviously protects from breakage, keeps it a bit insulated, and keeps the ice sweat off your hands.



This fab lightweight, leak-proof glass bottles are the safe, eco-friendly alternative to plastic bottles. Use for lunches, travel, your workout and every day all day hydration. The super cute silicone sleeve provides non-slip grip and added protection, and design allows you to see contents inside. Perfect for those yummy infused waters. If youre like me, you always have a water bottle on hand and U Konserve brings you this super cute and super functional water bottle in protected glass - not plastic. No BPA here!


Glass bottles and silicone sleeves are dishwasher safe (top rack recommended). The bottle is made of  glass with food-grade silicone sleeve. Lid: PP #5 plastic with silicone stopper. Glass is fully recyclable, sustainable, safe and made from completely natural raw materials. I love using real materials like glass! Seriously cute bottle that brings style to function! Check out U Konserve for a ton of fab products that are good for you and the environment. 

For More Information, Visit: 
U Konerve on the Web
U Konserve on Facebook
U Konserve on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment