Thursday, January 8, 2015

Apollo Personal Blender: Blending Up Good Health One Blending Cup at a Time


We all know that a good blender is a must have in all healthy living households! And Tribest's Apollo Personal Blender is, in my opinion, the easiest way to blend up your protein shakes. Quick and easy protein shakes & smoothies are a snap with Tribest's Apollo Personal Blender. I love that the blending cup is my drinking cup. No more dirtying  up a blender canister and a cup. And the cups that come with the Apollo are easy to take on the go. If you are in a hurry in the mornings like I am, this is such a timesaver. I toss my ingredients in my Apollo cups the night before and quickly blend up my shake to take with me on the way to work. The motor is 250 watts and will whip up your goodies in no time! The cups are BPA free - which is VERY important to me. It has a one touch pulse or continuous operation optionKeep reading to learn all about the Tribest Apollo Personal Blender, the perfect way to start your new year! 



The Apollo Personal Blender will get you eating healthy the quick, easy, and delicious way, one blending cup at a time. You can make your own smoothies,protein shakes, yogurts, dips, sauces, ground coffee, and more! Store bought foods contain additives, extra sugar, calories, and often ingredients we cant pronounce, they are more expensive, produce more packaging waste, and are not as fresh as blending up your own with your Apollo Personal Blender.

I went through 2 of the other brands personal blenders before receiving the Apollo Personal Blender and I am confident that the Apollo is well made & will last me longer than the leading brand. The Apollo Personal Blender is on sale right now for only $39.95- which is less than the other brands I have seen. 

The Apollo Personal Blender works great for grinding up your own herbs- seasoning with herbs is a flavorful and healthier option than calorie laden sauces or high sodium seasoning mixes. I also enjoy grinding my own coffee beans for a fresh robust cup of joe in the AM! I also ground up some almonds in mine for one ingredient almond butter! The options are endless. 

Features I LOVE:
  • Drink right from the blending cup to minimize waste and dishes to wash
  • Make your favorite smoothies, ice-blended coffee drinks, margaritas, soups, sauces, and more in just seconds
  • One-Touch Pulse and Continuous modes of operation
  • Powerful 250-watt motor easily blends your favorite frozen fruits, ice, and quickly grinds grains, spices and herbs
  • Comes with 4 cups for individual recipes
  • BPA Free blending and grinding containers
  • Lightweight and portable to go wherever you go

Your Apollo Personal Blender comes complete with:
  • 1 250-watt Motor Base
  • 2 Large Blending Containers
  • 2 Small Grinding Containers
  • 1 Blending Blade
  • 1 Grinding Blade
  • 4 Storage Lids


For More Information, Visit:
Tribest on the web
Tribest on Facebook
Tribest on Twitter
Tribest on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment