Friday, January 9, 2015

REVIEW: ULTIMATUM Platinum Workout DVD

ULTIMATUM Platinum Workout
Lindsi Webb Sanor, 2014

Lindsi leads this 48 minute cardio & strength workout in a gym studio with four background exercisers. You will need dumbbells for this workout. Lindsi has you go all out in these circuits and then provides recovery time, you repeat the circuits two times.

This workout starts with an active warmup, cardio then strength work and finishes with last blast, abs, a cooldown & final stretch. Exercises include: fast feet & tuck jumps, 90 degree jumps, hoping kicks & jacks, lateral hi knee twist, fast feet & side leap, fast knee pulls, squat jacks, dumbbell press down and across, bi curl variations, single dumbbell fast bench press,  WV shoulder press, chataranga leg raises, lying overhead tri, and diagonal reach down to overhead press. Last Blast: deadlift & curl, squat & upright row, floor touch squat hops, football drill, jacks, wide hi knees, fast feet & lateral leap, diagonal climbers, sit ups, V twist, knee pull sit ups, reverse crunches, and leg drops. 

This is an advanced routine. You can easily break this routine into a short cardio or short strength workout because of the format- which is a plus for me and makes it very versatile. As always Lindsi is a great lead with great cuing and motivation. Her are crew are breathing heavy & you will be too! I received this DVD to review.



For More Information, Visit:
Read all off my ULTIMATUM Reviews 
ULTIMATUM on the web
ULTIMATUM on Facebook
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment