Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Denise Austin 10 Week, 360 Plan: Fat Blasting Cardio Review



Denise's new 10 Week 360° Plan is a new customizable 10-week health and fitness plan that combines everything Denise knows about exercise, nutrition and motivation all in one place. The plan includes online access to her TV shows, new workouts, health & nutrition plans, customized menu options, online forums, and so much more.The Fat Blasting Cardio workout, detailed below, is available to stream on the Denise Austin website with the 10 Week, 360 Plan and available on DVD as an add-on to the system. 

10 Week, 360 Plan: Fat Blasting Cardio
D
enise Austin, 2014

Denise leads this cardio & light toning workout with 2 backgrounders in a white studio. The workout is divided into three sections: cardio intervals, cardio kettlebell, and tabata circuits. The tabata is 2 sets of 2 exercises 4X followed by one exercise 2 times, 20 seconds on, 10 seconds rest. You will need light dumbbells for this workout. This workout is available to stream on Denise's website and on DVD. 


After a warmup & stretch you move into cardio intervals using light weights: low impact jacks, diagonal reaches down & across, tri kickback & toe tap, upper back fly & toe taps, mogul hops, kicks, cross knee pulls, side step & lateral raise, overhead press & chest pulses, jump rope, & marching. Kettlebell: step & cross chop, swings, dip & chop, kicks, front & back 
kicks, side step & reach, abduct & reach, and bow & arrow. Tabata: fast feet, skater, upper cuts & side lunge, front knee pulls, and squat reaches. The workout concludes with a cooldown & stretch.

The cardio intervals & kettlebell routines are intermediate and the tabata is high intermediate. Love how the workout is divided into 3 sections so the time really flies and the variety of exercises will keep you interested. I worked up a great sweat and felt this more challenging than a lot of Denise's older workouts. She is still bubbly & motivating but def not over the top. I  love working out with Denise & this new set is right up my ally. This workout is athletic and mostly drill style. I received this DVD to review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my 10 Week, 360 Plan Reviews
Denise Austin on the web
Denise Austin on Facebook
Denise Austin on Twitter
Denise Austin on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I would just like to say that I had read that Denise Austin was quoted in the Washington City Paper saying she was upset over lewd comments made about past clips on YouTube. According to the Washington DC weekly newspaper, Denise giggled when someone asked if she was aware that she's become the object of so much perversion and said, "Now I'm worried!" She also said that she was totally unaware of it (yeah right!). I wonder if she has ever read any of the comments and giggled. Look up "Denise Austin Gets Indecent Exposure" to read the article.

    ReplyDelete