Did you know that Monday, January 24th is the most depressing day of the year? It is the first ever Blue Monday. Due to weather, debt level, after holiday timing, and the fizzle of New Years Resolutions - we hit that lull right around last Monday. Did you feel it? I can definitely see how this can be a depressing time of year :( Well if you did, you are not alone! We are in this together. I had the absolute pleasure of "interviewing" Dr. Gary Foster who is a Chief Scientific Officer at Weight Watchers! Please check out my personalized interview video below:
The questions that I submitted to Dr. Foster are:
- How did you get started in the obesity investigation field/ what drew you to this line of work.
- What tips can you offer my readers about staying active and on track with their healthy living goals/ lifestyles during the cold winter months?
- Please explain Blue Monday and how it came to be to my readers.
- Why do you think we are drawn to comfort food to make us feel better and what can we do to combat it?
- What specific obstacles to healthy living have you noticed that relate directly to winter/ cooler months that we should all be aware of?
Watch the video above to hear the Dr.'s responses.
Exercising and eating healthy can be hard in the winter so we all need some extra motivation and inspiration. I hope that Dr. Fosters responses helped you get back on track. Cold weather workouts and holiday munchies EVERYWHERE can be tough, so let's do this together! Make goals, find support, get informed, and arm yourself with healthy foods & workouts you love! Keep it simple - do what you love, eat healthy foods you love & have fun succeeding at healthy living.
For More Information, Visit:
Weight Watchers online
Weight Watchers on Facebook
Weight Watchers on Twitter
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.