Friday, March 13, 2015

Hot Straw: BPA Free Straws For Hot Beverages- Save Your Teeth From Stains!


I always use a straw for coffee- I dont want stained teeth after all. I did not even think (shame on me) about the plastic from my straws leaching into my hot drink. When offered the opportunity to review Hot Straw- I jumped at the chance and I use one every single day at work!  Hot Straw is the only straw that is safe for hot liquids - made of a sturdy BPA Free, FDA Approved plastic, it can sustain the heat of a cup of coffee or tea and prevent potentially harmful chemicals from leaching into the beverage. Less waste, money savings, and save your teeth from coffee stains- yes please! Keep reading to learn more. 


Hot Straws are a healthier way to drink hot liquids with a plastic reusable straw, thanks to the leach-free materials we use in their design. Also, think of the waste of all these plastic straws in our landfills. Love that Hot Straw is reusable and dishwasher safe- no more plastic straws & coffee stirrers ending up in the garbage can. Just use and wash your Hot Straw right along with your coffee mug!


Hot Straw’s shape fits perfectly into the opening of a coffee cup lid, making it a spill stopper that you can drink from that also protects teeth from coffee/tea stains. And, it's sustainable, reusable and dishwasher safe- perfect for those of us on the go!  Of course they are perfect for use with your coffee cup from the local barrista on the go and I use mine in a mug as well at work - works great as a coffee stirrer and great for sipping my hot cup of coffee all morning long! 

If you are noticing stains on your teeth from your morning cup of coffee? Pick up a package of HotStraws today, the only FDA-approved plastic straw for coffee and tea, and say "hello" to healthier living, no more coffee stains on your teeth, and less waste. Plus think of the savings of not having to buy straws and coffee stirrers anymore!

For More Information, Visit: 
Hot Straw on the web
Hot Straw on Facebook
Hot Straw on Twitter
Hot Straw on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment