Thursday, March 12, 2015

Cathe Friedrich's Ripped with HiiT Review: HiiT Circuit Lower Body

Cathe Friedrich's Ripped with HiiT: HiiT Circuit Lower Body 
Cathe Friedrich, 2014

Cathe leads this 47 minute plyo step aerobics, & lower body strength workout with 4 backgrounders. You will need dumbbells, a step with risers, and an optional barbell for this workout. Both bonus ab workouts are included on this DVD along with plenty of awesome premixes and the DVD is fully chaptered.

After getting warmed up, exercises include box jumps, power step knee, ice breakers, squats with tempo variations, weighted shuffle across step and lunge off the box, plyo lunge & pulse, walking plies, 90 degree floor touch hops, plyo knee off the box & floor touch, weighted dips off the box, step knee & plyo lunge, plies with tempo changes, power knee to elbow pulls on the box, jump straddle step, narrow squat with tempo changes, jacks, heel click power jacks, weightd curtsy off the box adding a knee up, cardio box lunges, line touches, static lunges, dead lifts, side lunges & one leg squats, wide deadlifts, and a cooldown & stretch.

This is definitely an advanced workout. The pace & poundage for the strength work is moderate and the cardio is high intensity! This is a great mix of lighter strength work and heart pumping cardio to really round out this set. Cathes cuing and instruction are great and the she tells you the poundage she is using. I did not receive this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit:
Read all of my Cathe RWH Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I purchased this DVD from Collage Video about a year ago and am finally getting around to posting my review. Just posting my review so others can enjoy :) I have worked with this vendor on review opportunities in the past.  All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment