Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Whole Body Barefoot: Transitioning Well To Minimal Footwear


Whole Body Barefoot: Transitioning Well To Minimal Footwear is available April 1st from Fit Pr. It will be available on Amazon.com! For everyone interested in transitioning to less or no footwear this is a must read. I have seen many people at races wearing minimalist footwear, so I know this is definitely a trend. Keep reading to learn more.


Whole Body Barefoot: Transitioning Well to Minimal Foot Wear
Katy Bowman, 2015

If you have been thinking of transitioning to a life without shoes or minimizing your footwear- this is the book for you. Could the key to better health be in in your feet? Do your high heels and snug fitting lace ups bother your feet, knees and joints? Then this may be the book fo ryou.

The book goes over natural footwear safety and details the necessary steps to transition to more natural footwear. Our feet & shoe choices affect the health of your entire body. Afterall your feet do carry your entire body weight day in and day out.

The book will detail how wearing high heels can cause headaches, how to pick a great running shoe, how cushioned our shoes should be, hip, knee & joint problems, the issue with ballet flats, and so much more.

Whole Body Barefoot: Transitioning Well to Minimal Foot Wear  is available for purchase on Amazon.

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment