Saturday, April 4, 2015

Ka-Pow Superhero Adventure Run

 Ka-Pow Superhero Adventure Run
 

This was a super fun race. Did it with my nieces & friends. It was made specifically for kids. One mile with 20 kid friendly obstacles. Lots of bounce house type of obstacles, a giant slip & slide, and a ton more. We had a lot of fun. It was very well organized, had plenty of volunteers, bottled water, and a clear course. It was only $15 and came with superhero socks. We got dollar store dress-up dresses & made them into capes. 





For More Information, Visit me on: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu of Us Twitter

Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment