Friday, April 3, 2015

NEW Red's Burrito Bowls: 100% All-natural Preservative-Free DELICIOUSNESS


Red’s All Natural products are 100% all-natural, preservative-free and made with antibiotic and hormone-free meat and rBGH-free cheese. Red’s also only uses authentic tortillas made from the simplest ingredients. Red’s All Natural products have some of the “cleanest” labels you can find—which is very unusual in the frozen food aisle—and still taste ridiculously good.

Each yummy Red's Burrito Bowl has a whopping 16 to 17 g of protein and is packed with cilantro-lime rice, roasted corn, black beans, meat, and tomatillo salsa. So good! They are hearty and filling. If you like Red's burritos, you will love Red's Burrito Bowls. 



Everything you love about Red's Burritos without the tortilla, so if youre low carbing it or just not a fan of tortillas, or just want to mix it up, you will love their new Burrito Bowls. Red's is working to expand the availability of their products and are are asking each of you for your help. Make sure to fill out this request form: http://bit.ly/DemandYourRedsBurritos to demand Red's near you!

The meat in Red's never contains antibiotics or hormones which is a huge plus in my house! The cheese is rBHG (growth hormone) free and their products arnon-GMO! It just keeps getting better. These yummy good for you burrito bowls are the perfect lunch on the go. Great to take to work or for a lazy weekend day. Both my husband and I really enjoyed the bowls, a great addition to the Red's family of amazing products. 


I really strive to eat natural products made with real quality, recognizable ingredients but it is very hard to find convenient options, which is why I was so excited to discover Red's! You can taste the high quality natural ingredients in each bite. For busy days and weekday lunches when you dont have time to cook from scratch - get Red's, the next best thing! A ton of variety and they contain real veggies, brown rice, and are packed with delicious flavor without all the chemicals and bad for you ingredients of many other convenient foods.

For More Information, Visit:
Red's All Natural on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment