Friday, April 17, 2015

Kushyfoot: Athletic Socks that Fit and Function ALL Day & Workout Long!


 Kushyfoot is a brand I know & trust! I am a huge fan of their Flats-to-go and their foot covers, so when I heard they now offer an even larger line of Athletic Socks, I couldnt wait to tell you all about them!  Kushyfoot's  functional athletic socks are super stylish, super comfortable and are great for all runners, gym junkies, or at home exerciser like me. Keep reading to learn all about these new must haves from Kushyfoot. Their line of Athletic socks is large so they definitely offer something for everyone! These are unique, high quality socks that feel great all day and all workout long. 


Looking for a super comfy, super cute, sock to rock with your newest workout outfit? Look no further than Kushyfoot Athletics. They offer a large variety of athletic socks! They even have a super low rise that actually stays put, unlike other low-rise socks I have tried in the past. These will hide below the visible shoe line but stay there - not creep down like other brands. They are super comfy and have added arch support. 


Their new line of athletic socks are designed to wear with your running shoes & sneakers, this foot cover will keep your feet cool and comfy all day long. These fab socks feature a ventilated mesh top, arch support, and a stay-put heel that wont be slipping down on you! These practical and functional socks are also super comfy. The socks are available in striped variety, plain white, back tab or low rise. Something for everyone. 
What I love the most is the comfort, they dont have big annoying seems that rub my toes wrong like many other athletic socks. The prices are great. Kushyfoots socks are high quality and have made it through many workouts, washings, and much abuse at my house all while staying in tact. The arch support fits snugly and the socks stay in place. The built in massage sole is light enough to wear with your fitted tennis shoes and still feels amazing all run, workout, or day on your feet!
Features I LOVE: 
  • Massages your feet with every step
  • Heel guard
  • Built in arch support
  • Ventilated mesh top
  • Cool and comfy
  • Precision Fit
  • Stay-put heel
  • Padded sole 

For More Information, Visit:
The Kushyfoot Website
 Kushyfoot on Facebook
 Kushyfoot on Twitter
Kushyfoot on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment