Do you have a #SoleStory? What is a #SoleStory, you ask? Let me tell you mine. I LOVE heels they are so cute & Im not all that tall so I could use the height but alas I cannot wear them. Seriously Ive worn heels about 3 times in the past 5 years. I tore the ligaments in my knee & damaged my miniscus years ago and ended up finally having surgery about 2 years ago. Well my knee is a lot better post surgery but heels are out. For whatever reason, pain in my knee & up into my neck when I wear heels. So flats for me. Thats my #SoleStory. Whats yours? Keep reading to learn about my fav walking shoes Vionic and how comfortable they are. My knee loves them! My bad ankle loves them (yes Im kinda falling apart over here) and check out their super cute Tide flip-flops! I chose this super cute Leopard print.
The fab Tide flip-flops are now also available in sequins and rhinestones so they are dressy enough to wear with a cute maxi skirt or a fun summer outfit. They are available in solid colors as well as prints. Check them out & see why they are a staple in my summer wardrobe. Ok I live in the desert- they are a staple for me year round- which is awesome because most flip flops do not provide the support our feet need- but Vionic does. Memorial Day is right around the corner- sport a cute pair of Tide flip-flops at the bbq!
Tide II features Orthaheel Technology and a fab fit! They now feature a leather trim and an updated tread pattern.Features I LOVE:
- Patent Pending- you wont get this fit & comfort elsewhere
- Soft woven toe post and foam-lined strap for a super comfy fit.
- Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical Tri-planar Motion Control footbed with a deep heel cup helps stabilize, support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
- Lightweight, flexible medium-density EVA midsole absorbs shock, reducing stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Durable TPR outsole with patterned tread helps improve traction - no slipping by the pool!
- Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil
- Received APMA Seal of Acceptance!
For More Information, Visit:
Vionic on the web
Vionic on Facebook
Vionic on Twitter
Vionic on Pinterest
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.