Friday, May 1, 2015

Nielsen-Massey Presents: Pure Tahitian Vanilla


I am pleased to introduce Nielsen-Massey Vanillas! I had the pleasure of trying their Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract  - such a delicious true vanilla flavor. The taste is amazing and I know you will love it. Perfect to add to your refrigerator oatmeals, smoothies, and so much more. It is excellent in desserts, custards, puddings, and frozen desserts.



Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract is a favorite of pastry chefs around the world, Tahitian vanilla features a floral, fruity, cherry-like flavor that will seriously enhance This vanilla is very susceptible to heat, making our exclusive cold extraction process a necessity in preserving its more than 300 flavor compounds. Use our Tahitian Pure Vanilla Extract to effortlessly add delicious, delicate vanilla flavor to all of your cold dishes as refrigerated and frozen desserts.


I use mine in all of my smoothies, juices, protein shakes, chia pudding, mixed drinks, mocktails, vanilla milk, Italian sodas, whipped coconut milk, and of course my refrigerator oatmeals. Here is a recipe I really enjoy:

Raspberry Refrigerator Oats


Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup uncooked whole oats
  • 1/3 cup milk of choice
  • 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
  • 1-1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
  • 1/4 teaspoon Tahitian vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon raspberry jam
  • 1/2 cup raspberries 

Directions: Add all ingredients to a glass container and stir. You can store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Eat cold. Perfect for summer months. 


If you have not already tried refrigerator oatmeal - you must! It is so quick & easy to whip up on Sundays and store in your fridge for upcoming busy mornings. The Tahitian Vanilla seriously adds an amazing flavor to all of my oatmeal & protein shakes I dont even need to add sweeteners. I love the bold & smooth taste & will most certainly be using this often! Such an amazing flavor, believe me you will love it. Tastes very close to a fresh vanilla bean but so much more convenient.


For More Information, Visit: 
 Nielsen-Massey on Facebook
Nielsen-Massey on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment