Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Organo Gold Coffee is My New Sports Drink!



When you say “sports drink,” coffee isn’t usually the first thing that comes to mind – so why is Organo Gold Coffee Manny Pacquiao’s sports drink of choice? Ill tell you why, it is infused with Ganoderma, a mushroom extract used for thousands of years in traditional Asian medicine for its possible antioxidant, immune support and other beneficial attributes. Paired with the known beneficial effects of coffee itself (improved circulation, memory and muscle preservation), the addition of Ganoderma to Organo Gold gourmet coffee produces a coffee that is an amazing sports drink! Not to mention, it tastes amazing.  
Pacquiao doesn’t just drink Organo Gold: he has now signed an endorsement contract because it’s the only coffee he cares to drink! Ive tried it and it tastes great. It is rich and smooth. Organo comes in many varieties. The original Organo Gold comes in individual fresh packs, so you can make one cup at a time. The powder dissolves instantly in hot or cold water, making it great for iced or hot coffee. Keep reading to learn more.

Many sports & energy drinks contain chemicals and ingredients that I cant pronounce and are not good for me. I would much rather drink Organo Gold coffee, it tastes great and doesnt contain crazy bad for you ingredients that you will find in your standard can of energy drinks. Organo contains Ganoderma Mushroom extract. For thousands of years, Ganoderma lucidum has been recognized by practitioners of as the highest ranked of all herbs. The Chinese name for Ganoderma, Lingzhi, means “spiritual potency,” while the Japanese name, Reishi, can be translated as the “King of Herbs”

In addition to the Organo Gold I had the pleasure of trying their Chocolate Almond BrewKups for your single serve coffee makers (such as Keurig). This yummy blend of rich chocolate and roasted almonds is the perfect choice to indulge in a luxury brew exactly the way you prefer it. The very nice looking packaging contains 12 BrewKups and would make a lovely gift and only contains 5 calories. It is made of Arabica Coffee and Organic Ganoderma Lucidum Powder.
For More Information, Visit: 
Organo Gold on the web
Organo Gold on Facebook
Organo Gold on Twitter
Organo Gold on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment