Monday, June 29, 2015

Spice Lab: Infused Sea Salts & Gourmet Teas


Introducing to you a company YOU MUST check out: The Spice Lab! They offer fine leaf teas, Himalayan rock salts, infused salts, spices, sea salts and so much more. I love tea & I love cooking and creating new flavors so I was beyond thrilled to discover The Spice Lab. I had never even heard of infused salts until I discovered the Spice Lab and I will NOT GO BACK to regular salt. Infused salts enable you to use less salt (reducing your sodium intake) because they pack a flavor punch so you need less to create better, bolder flavors. Keep reading for a full rave & review of some of my favorite The Spice Lab products! 


This Gourmet Salt Collection includes 4 of the best tasting, hard-to-find salts in the world. These multi-pack samplers of salts are a great way to spice up your next meal, and are convenient to use and store and come in this fab wooden holder and cute tubes; perfect for kitchen countertops. They even comes with reference cards with detailed descriptions and suggestions on which salts go with which dishes, making it easy to create the perfect combination of flavors. But seriously, sprinkle on almost any dish for an amazing pop of flavor. My favorite way to use them is on roasted veggies. Toss almost any veggie (tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, onions, zucchini, cabbage, the list goes on & on) with olive or avocado oil and sprinkle with your choice of Spice Lab infused salts, roast at 450 until done & ENJOY! Even my picky husband LOVES veggies this way. 

I also had the pleasure of reviewing the Spice Lab British Tea Collection. The fun Pyrex tubes with all natural cork stoppers look great in the fun wooden base, making this a great gift or perfect to leave on your table or counter. Each tube holds enough to make two to three pots of tea.  Reference cards on each tea and brewing instructions are included. Every tea lover on your gift list will enjoy this unique collection of fine teas. Tea is full of antioxidants and a great alternative to coffee. Forget the sugars & heavy creamer, enjoy this flavorful tea as is and save those calories. 

The British Tea Collection contains 12 awesome varieties
Buckingham Palace
Cream Earl Grey
English Breakfast Green
Irish Breakfast Green
Kenyan Blue Sapphire
Norfolk Breakfast
Prince of Wales
Queen Elizabeth
Royal Bengal Tiger
Royal Coronation
St Paul’s London Breakfast “Orange Pekoe”
Yorkshire (Earl Grey)

For More Information, Visit:
The Spice Lab on the web
Find a store near you that carries The Spice Lab products

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment