Wednesday, July 22, 2015

COOKINA Reusable Grilling Sheets: Perfect for Veggies on the Grill


If you are like me, you love to grill. I grill year round- such a great way to make healthy, flavorful meals. The NEW COOKINA Reusable Grilling Sheet is perfect for Summer 2015 -- you can still get the perks of smoky flavor and grill marks without the clean up! Usable on any type of grill, the COOKINA Reusable Grilling Sheet is perfect for veggies and marinated meats. Also great for camping! I have used mine for salmon, fajita vegetables, grilled pineapple and more. Check them out on the web or head to your local Home Depot store to get your own. Keep reading to learn more. 

Features I LOVE: 
  • 100% non-stick, which means you dont have to add oil and fat to your grilling
  • They are reusable unlike foil that ends up in the landfill
  •  They are reversible, easy to clean and can be cut to size
  • They are perfect for grilling vegetables, fish, kebabs, wings and even eggs!
  • Your Grilling Sheet will not hold any odors or flavors from previous grilling
  • COOKINA is the only reusable grilling sheet on the market certified for use at 550° and is PFOA free
Check out my super flavorful fajita vegetables using my COOKINA Grilling Sheet

Easy to Use:  Step 1: Place COOKINA Barbecue Reusable Grilling Sheet on grill
Step 2: Place food on the sheet. Nothing seeps through, even sauces so you have no burning to clean
Step 3: They are super easy-to-use, the nonstick surface that achieves professional level grill marks
Step 4: No need to clean a messy grill. Simply wipe the non-stick sheet off and reuse all summer long!


Your COOKINA also includes a bonus Scour Pad for easy cleaning! COOKINA Grilling Sheets are the perfect alternative to aluminum foil, keeps your BBQ and oven clean and sparkling. I hate scrubbing my grill so I am loving my Grilling Sheets. They work on all BBQs, microwaves, gas/electric ovens and grills. They work great for camping - the site we go to has a grill cover over the fire pit so these would be a great space saver when packing for our camping trips. 

  • 100% Non-stick: Food slides off the PTFE (PFOA free) coated non-stick fabric
  • Reusable and reversible
  • Oil and fat-free cooking: Allows you to cook without fat or oil for a much healthier lifestyle.
  • Your food is tastier, lower in calories and retains all of its vitamins
  • Holds no odor or flavor from previous use
  • Easy to clean:No need to scrub. Easy wipe or wash clean.
  • Easy cut to size for all grills, small and large
  • Keeps food tender, juicy and tasty!
For More Information, Visit:
COOKINA on the web
COOKINA on Facebook
COOKINA on Twitter
COOKINA on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment