Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mediterra Savory Bars Debut at Your Local Kroger Store!


Great news for those of us that LOVE snack bars: Mediterra Savory Nutrition Bars are now available at your local Kroger store! These yummy bars are so handy to keep in your gym bag, desk drawer, purse, or cupboard and they are easy to take with you on the go. When I heard about them, I was very excited to review them. They offer both sweet & savory bars- so cool! I'd never had a savory bar before (they are delicious) and Im always looking for good sweet bars. Both passed with flying colors and I will certainly be incorporating these into my snack routine. They are based off of the Mediterranean Diet, which includes whole, real foods, healthy, real foods, only healthy fats, and tons of good for you ingredients. Keep reading to learn more. 


These award-winning bars are the first nutrition bars based on the Mediterranean diet that also feature the first truly savory bar flavors. They are now available at Sundance, Target Stores and NOW at Kroger! I love this because Kroger is my go-to shopping center so I can now pick these up at my ! The bars also are available in Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Sprouts and other retailers nationwide. You can see & taste the real ingredients in every bite. 


The six flavors provide different snacking options throughout the day. Have a sweet tooth - they've got you covered. Feeling like a savory snack - they've got you covered for that too! Their yummy savory flavors including Sundried Tomato & Basil, Black Olives & Walnuts are so tasty! Their Sesame Energy varieties include Pistachio & Honey and Orange & Honey. And don't forget about their yogurt varieties: Apricot & Pistachio and Cherry & Pistachio. Of course they taste great and these bars feature ingredients from the Mediterranean region,  are low in sugar, offer clean labels, taste great, are all-natural, non-GMO and Gluten-Free. The nutritional content is impressive: 
The savory bars were a huge hit at my house. They are super versatile and are super yummy chopped up and used as salad or rice topper. You can easily use them in a snack bowls when entertaining and they pair extremely well with wine and beer! The sweet bars can be chopped up and added to fruit bowls, yogurt, cereal and so much more. Get creative and enjoy the Mediterra Nutrition Bars all day long! 

For More Information, Visit: 
Mediterra Nutrition on the web
Mediterra Nutrition on Facebook
Mediterra Nutrition on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment