Thursday, July 16, 2015

Really Cool Coffee: Easy to Make Cold Brewed Iced Coffee Made at Home For a Great Price!


If youre like me and love iced coffee, especially in the hot summer months. Really Cool Coffee is just what youve been looking for. It is super easy to make and stores easily in your refrigerator, and will last all week. Save time and money by making your own delicious iced coffee at home. Save calories by using stevia to sweeten, low fat milk, or even use coconut milk, soy, almond or whatever milk you love. Keep reading below to learn all about Really Cool Coffee. Really Cool Coffee made at home with your own natural, low cal, low fat, healthy ingredients is the perfect go to healthy pick me up for your busy weekday mornings! Easier and cheaper than hitting the coffee house & super easy to make, even my teenage nieces made a pitcher!



COOL COFFEE is a great way to get your daily pick-me-up in an easy to make, environmentally friendly way! Simply place one to three of the simple filter bags into a pitcher of water, let it steep for 18-24 hours, and voila: a week's worth of fresh, cold brewed delicious coffee! I love that I can make it strong brewed by simply adding less water, I love a good strong cup of iced coffee and Really Cool Coffee did not disappoint

REALLY COOL COFFEE delivers their filter bags directly to your door, saving you time standing in line at the coffee house every morning.. Say goodbye to a Five dollar cup of coffee and say hello to a five dollar pitcher of cold brew, that tastes amazing and is super easy to customize. 


I used my Really Cool Coffee with my flavored stevia from NuNaturals to create an amazing calorie free sweetened iced coffee. Want a latte? Just add your favorite milk. You can seriously create the drink exactly how you want it. Make it as strong or as light as you prefer and no more risking $5 that your drink will be how you want it. Save money, time, and calories with Really Cool Coffee.

Really Cool Coffee also provides you with options, their formulation and proprietary bags fit almost any traditional filter coffee machine and can also be hot brewed - giving you the best of both worlds. How's that for letting you have your coffee the way you want it. The filter bags work great in my hot brew coffee maker and made a yummy hot coffee. I love that they come in their own filter bag so no more running out of filters!


For More Information, Visit: 
Really Cool Coffee on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment