Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Zim's Naturally Based Products Presents Zim's Max Freeze in Gel & Roll-On


As you are all aware I am a HUGE fan of natural products, so when I heard that Zim's Naturally Based Products had a new line of products I knew I had to try them! I love everything Ive had the pleasure of trying from Zim's and their new goods are no exception. Keep reading to learn more! I love that Zim's has combined nature with science to create effective products that I trust. 


Zims Max Freeze Roll-On & Gel:

Arnica Max Roll-On contains menthol and aloe vera- natural and effective ingredients! I really like they gel (also available in roll on, spray, and a specialized version for your feet!) because I can apply as liberally as I want. I have been using this on my knee after working out as the swelling starts to kick in about then (still recovering from the surgery). Ive also enjoyed using it on my back & neck - which are always stiff these days.

I have noticed that it has helped effectively relieve pain from:

  • Sore Muscles & Muscle Sprains
  • Back, Shoulder, Neck Pain
  • Painful Ankle, Knee, Hip & Elbow Joints
  • Muscular Strains
I really like that Arnica Max contains arnica, in addition to the menthol & aloe. The scent is not offensive and it vanishes quickly. It contains NO parabens, sulfates, DEA, mineral oil, synthetic fragrances, or petrolatum. You can feel good about using this and of course your muscles and joints will thank you!

Product of USA, Zim's Max is ased in North Lima, Ohio. It is a dynamic line of naturally-based product company that is distributed by Perfecta Products, Inc. The Zim’s Max product line features various over-the-counter solutions, formulated with naturally-based herbal ingredients for pain relief, skin care, lip care, elder care and first aid. Zim’s Max was founded over 60 years ago to help cement workers with their dry, cracked hands and feet with its flagship product, Zim’s Crack Creme. Today, Zim’s Max products can be found in nearly every major retailer in North America.

For More Information, Visit:

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment