Friday, August 28, 2015

Empower Fusion Fit Disc With C3 Fusion Workout



Tracey Pierce, 2014

The Fusion Fit Disc is available in 7 or 10 lbs and comes with a 30 min total body strength + cardio routine DVD and a fusion workout guide. You will only need your Fusion Fit Disc for this routine. Tracey works out with 2 backgrounders in a gym set, each works out at different intensity.

You will perform 10 exercises for 45 seconds each followed by a 15 second rest and then repeat the circuit. After a warm up, exercises include: soccer drill, Mt climber, sumo squats, upright row, travelling pushups, lunge & twist, French press, jacks 7 overhead press, KB swing, side lunge touching the disc to the floor, squat & single arm overhead, burpee and overhead raise, and a cool down. 

This is a high intermediate athletic style workout that really got my heart rate up. I like Tracey and really enjoyed the workout, Unique and fun AWT style workout that got the job done in only 30 min. I used the 7 lb disc so it was great for a light toning day & the work really hit my core. I received this dvd to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
Empower Fitness on the web
Empower Fitness on Facebook
Empower Fitness on  Twitter
Empower Fitness on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment