Thursday, September 17, 2015

SuperSeedz Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds: Amazing Taste & Impressive Ingredients!


Just in time for the fall season, but wonderfully delicious all year round: SuperSeedz Gourmet Pumpkin Seeds. These are the soft tender pumpkin seeds, similar (but more tasty) to sunflower seeds, though they are larger & plumper and more delicious. SuperSeedz are indeed gourmet with their variety of mouthwatering flavors. They are super versatile too! They contain so many nutrients to keep your body humming. Protein, iron, zinc. Free of cholesterol and trans fats. Allergy friendly, and Non-GMO too. Keep reading to learn more. 

The founder, Kathie Pelliccio, first started making seasoned pumpkin seeds in a cast iron pan on her kitchen stove, to add a healthy crunch to salads. Next came cinnamon & sugar seeds to add to yogurt and oatmeal. Friends loved them. Kids loved them. So she created more and more flavors and started selling them at local fairs and farmers markets. Soon a company was born: Kathie's Kitchen.


These yummy seeds are nutritional powerhouses! They contain UP TO 9G PROTEIN PER OUNCE! They're a protein powerhouse and one of the most complete sources of plant-based protein available. Protein plays a key role in managing weight and building healthy body composition. They're a top, plant-based food source for Iron. Appropriate Iron intake facilitates the growth of healthy cells that keep oxygen flowing and the body energized. A good vegetarian source of zinc, an essential trace mineral your immune system relies on to stay strong

Available in a delicious array of amazing flavors, you wont be able to decide on just one! Maple Sugar & Sea Salt, Really Naked, Sea Salt, Cinnamon & Sugar, Coco Joe, Tomatoe Italiano, Curious Curry, Somewhat Spicy & Super Spicy - see what I mean! My mouth is watering just reading these. All are made with quality ingredients!


I really enjoyed every single variety I had the pleasure of eating. I love the sweet varieties mixed in my oatmeal, on my yogurt, and in my smoothies & protein shakes. The savory varieties are amazing on salads, in rice dishes, and both are great mixed in snack and trail mixes. And of course they are all great by the handful! A yummy treat that is packed with nutritional goodness. Feel good about snacking on these yummy seeds and about sharing with the entire family! We all enjoyed them at my house from 8 years to 36! 


For More Information, Visit: 
SuperSeedz on the web
SuperSeedz on Facebook
SuperSeedz on Twitter
Find a SuperSeedz retailer near you

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment