Thursday, October 29, 2015

Ulysses Press Holiday Hot List: For Every Cat, Pug, Book, and Doodle Lover on Your List!


I can't think of a better gift than a book from Ulysses Press this holiday season!  And thats why Ulysses Press has been featured on my holiday hotlist since I started it. I love giving and receiving books and Ulysses offers cookbooks, picture books, funny books, sticker collections, and so many more unique and fun books. I had the absolute pleasure of reviewing some of their new books and cannot wait to surprise my nieces with them this Christmas.Keep reading to learn more. 

Emoticon stickers featuring cats? The dream is alive, my friends.I love emojis and I love cats so yes the Emoticats stickers are perfect for me. But I think one of my nieces will enjoy the stickers even more than me. Perfect for the young and not as young. Check out the Emoticats and you wont be disapointed. The “Emoticat Stickers” are available now. Add them to your shopping list. Say it with kitties. Features 200 peel-and-stick feline photos that can communicate all of your emotions to friends and loved ones. Super cute, right!




If you are a book nerd, literature lover or just like getting in a good read, you need to check out “Cover Art” . You can easilty showcase your love of literature with these fun easy tear out illustrations. Cover Art features beautiful, hand-illustrated posters to tear out, frame and hang. Pre-sized prints fit 8”x10” frames and mattes with 5”x7” openings. Includes "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz," "Moby Dick," "Pride & Prejudice," "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" and so many more! Perfect gift for the book lover on your list.



Do you love pugs? Does someone you know love pugs? Well look no further, this is a must have! Don’t say sorry, “Apuglogies Apuglogies features 20 adorable apology cards (and photos ofpugs!) to tear out, give and make amends. Apuglogies is the  perfect for your holiday shopping list for all the doggie lovers on your list.


Do you love to doodle? Have a coloring addict on your list? Then you need to check out“Don’t Quit Your Day Dream”  You know adult coloring is super popular right now, so get a fun hip gift for anyone on your list with Dont Quit Your Day Dream. You can easily release your creativity as you color these unfinished cards. Then, tear out your new whimsical work of art to share with friends or hang on your walls. Perfect stocking stuffer or great for any dreamer on your holiday shopping list this season. 


For more information:
The Ulysses Press website
Ulysses Press on Facebook
Ulysses Press on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment