Saturday, November 14, 2015

Halloween Monster Mash &Dash 5k


We signed up for this race months ago and the nieces were very excited to do it. My back still isnt up to par so I did some serious speed walking and my time wasnt actually that bad. I was over 41 minutes. Not a bad walking pace. Hoping to do a Thanksgiving race and actually run it, but will play it by ear as far as my back.... My youngest niece did the kids 1 mile monster dash and the oldest niece did the 5k. And some friends did this one with us as well. 


Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter

 Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment