Friday, December 25, 2015

Coromega Be Bright Superfood Oil! Get Your Daily Dose of Health the Delicious Way!

Introducing Coromega Be Bright Superfood oil! Be Bright is a daily boost of a creamy plant-based blend of chia, coconut, avocado, hemp, and black cumin superfood oils to help you be pure, be beautiful, be energized and be bright. Super foods are on the rise, and for good reason! They are superfoods for a reason- they are SUPER good for you. I love that Be Bright is a blended superfood oil that combines the best around, into a delicious, easy to use and easy to digest daily substitute. Keep reading to learn more. Easy to take, just squeeze & enjoy! Easy to digest and all the oils they use are Non-GMO certified.


Key Ingredients I Love:

  • Coconut oil
  • Chia Seed pil
  • Avocado oil
  • Hemp seed oil
  • Black cumin oil

The flavor is a combo of coconut & chia- so it is very yummy! You can squeeze Be Bright right into your mouth from the easy pour bag, onto your yogurt, in your smoothie, into your protein shake, or more. The ideas are limitless. I like to use mine in a salad dressing to dress up those greens. Also makes a great addition to fresh fruit. It adds a healthy super boost to just about anything you can think of.

Be Bright is a quick & easy way to get healthy and be bright. It is a very versatile product that is great for the whole family. I like the easy pour spout for no mess and it the packaging is easy to store in the fridge. Check it out!

For More Information, Visit: 
Coromega on the web
Coromega on Facebook
Coromega on Twitter
Coromega on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment