Thursday, December 31, 2015

Mikey's Muffins: Paleo English Muffins That are Low-Cal, Grain, Gluten, Soy, and Dairy FREE!


If you are eating Paleo you know how difficult it is to find grain & bread alternatives. Especially ones that taste good! Well look no further than Mikey’s Muffins. They are the first low-calorie, multi-purpose, allergy-free and paleo-certified English muffins that are now available nationwide. Mikey’s Muffins are available in the three great varieties: Original, Toasted Onion, and Cinnamon Raisin. You can find them in the freezer section of your local grocer. Mikey’s Muffins are also paleo-certified, kosher parve and free of gluten, grain, dairy and soy. I just had one for breakfast! Keep reading to learn more.


Be sure to check the freezer aisle when grocery shopping. Mikey’s Muffins, the first low-calorie, multi-purpose English muffins that are gluten-, dairy-, soy- and grain-free, are now available nationwide in more than 1,500 stores and online. I had the toasted onion this morning with a soy-sausage patty and it was very tasty & filling. I toasted my English Muffin and it was dense & filling. It is not airy & hard like most English Muffins. They stay fresh in the fridge for about a week and much longer in the freezer. Mine toasted up great, stayed moist, and is more dense & filling than your typical English Muffin.




I love the impressive, short & simple ingredient list. These yummy English muffins are made from just six simple and recognizable ingredients (in the Original variety), each muffin is less than 100 calories and contains only 1 net carb, 3 grams of dietary fiber and 5 grams of protein. The use of premium nut flours – almond and coconut – instead of traditional rice or tapioca flour is what allows the product to remain clean, nutritious and paleo-friendly. Perfect for all you paleo eaters out there. Awesome for those with gluten issues, perfect for those with allergies and absolutely perfect for those of us that want to clean up our eating. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Mikey's Muffins on the web
Mikey's Muffins on Facebook
Mikey's Muffins on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment