Friday, January 1, 2016

Just Walk: Walk Off the Pounds 3 Different Miles DVD Review

Just Walk: Walk Off the Pounds 3 Different Miles
Leslie Sansone, 2015

This DVD contains a 3 mile walking workout. You can select a mile from the main menu or play all for a 48 minute walk. The DVD also contains a 14 min bonus core & back workout. Leslie walks with a group in a large studio. You wont need any equipment for this walk.

After a warm up exercises include walking, side step, kicks, knees, walking or jogging up & back, ham curls, double side step, side toe taps, low skaters, tap up & back, alternating walk & jog, grapevine, tap backs, low cardio lunges, squat & kick, mambo, and a cool down. Leslie adds arm movements to up the intensity.

Healthy Abs & Back: Exercises include supine knee raises, crunches, modified pullies, modified hundred, bridge, oblique work, bird dog series, knee plank, plank, childs pose, and a stretch. Leslie provides plenty of rest breaks & form pointers.

I rate this a low intermediate routine in terms of intensity with beginner choreography. Leslie is her usual bubbly self, providing motivation & pointers as you go. These walking workouts have been a lifesaver for me while Ive been dealing with my back issue. I used this one on my rebounder & really amped up the intensity! Converts very easily to the rebounder. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
The Anchor Bay Website
Anchor Bay on Twitter
Anchor Bay on Facebook
Anchor Bay on YouTube
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment