Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Operation Tonergy Review: HIIT and Plyometrics



Want to learn more about the amazing Operation Tonergy 6 disc set? Keep reading to get the info on this fab workout set. Operation Tonergy is dedicated to making you LOOK and FEEL great inside and out. The creator, Nikki Dastrup, encourages people of all ages, shapes, sizes and fitness levels to be the best they can be. The workouts in the set range from 45-67 minutes each. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all the workouts in the set. Click here to read all of my Tonergy posts.

 
Tonergy HIIT and Plyometrics
Nikki Dastrup, 2015

This is a 51 min cardio & plyo HIIT workout. Nikki does not lead this routine but is there working hard with 4 other backgrounders. The instructor does show modification options. You wont need any equipment for this routine and you will need to add on your own warm up & cool down.

Each round is performed 3 times and contains five 30 second intervals that increase in intensity. You get 30 seconds between rounds. Exercises include squat holds, squat pulses, squat jacks, squat jumps, tuck jumps, fast jacks, plank jacks, squat jacks, low criss cross jacks, burpee with plank jack & pushup, plank, Mt climber, plyo gorilla hops, 1/2 burpees, burpee with a tuck jump, jog, jump rope with heels, hi knee jump rope, low speed rope, and double under tucks, boxers shuffe, pendulum tap outs, and skater floor touch variations. 

This is an advanced workout. The rest breaks are much needed as you go strong for 2.5 minutes nonstop. You will work hard in this one- I was dripping with sweat by the end! This is a great cardio addition to the well-rounded 6 disc set.
 I received this set to review.

P.S. Fitness Funny. During the rest breaks, motivational sayings come up on the screen. One says "Believe in Yourself" so my 9 year old niece says "believe in yourself Lindsey" I said "I believe Im gonna die" so she sings (in the tune of I believe I can fly) "I believe Ima die" It was hilarious lol

For More Information, Visit: 
Tonergy on the web
Tonergy on Facebook
All of my Tonergy Reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment