Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Vionic Fyn Active Sneaker Featuring Orthaheel Orthodic Technology For All Your Workouts, Walks, & More



Vionic walking shoes are super innovative, they have Orthaheel orthotic technology that helps align the feet from the ground up. Vionic carries a line of casual, dress, and a complete line of athletic shoes. All designed with comfort and alignment in mind. Their contoured footbet with their unique orthaheel technology allows you to walk in comfort all day long. Because they carry a wide line of styles, Vionic can transform your wardrobe and your lifestyle. Vionic shoes will have you wanting to walk walk walk and they even come with a 30 Day Comfort Guarantee. Vionic shoes are Dr. recommended & have been featured on many media outlets because of their wearability, walkability, and of course their orthotic technology. Keep reading to learn more. 

I had the pleasure of reviewing their super cute, super functional Fyn Active Sneaker. It is available in a variety of colors and sizes and of course it features the same Orthaheel orthotic technology that all Vionic shoes feature. The Fyn features a sturdy midsole that adds stability and has an improved rubber tread for added traction- perfect for all those walks, workouts, and errand running. The laces are feature an ombre color scheme and the upper shoe is breathable mesh with a hint of stretch so it really stays put through all your activity. 
Features I LOVE:
  • Stretch textile upper
  • Firm yet flexible, removable jersey-covered EVA orthotic insert
  • Durable rubber outsole
  • Vionic active footwear features Active Motion System (AMS) technology, combining our podiatrist-designed orthotic with a flexible, cushioned outsole and a lightweight, breathable upper. Step into support for work, play and everyday
  • Recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil

Here's me working out in my home gym wearing my new Vionic Fyn shoes. They are comfy & supportive & work perfectly while doing my bootcamp, cardio, strength, and basically all the DVDs Ive done since Ive had them. Haha just ignore my granny shorts please. The arch is great & very supportive and the traction works out perfectly on my gym mats. I like the cushioning in these, they really support my knee. And of course, they are super cute & fashionable. 


For More Information, Visit:
Vionic on the web
Vionic on Facebook
Vionic on Twitter
Vionic on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment