Tuesday, December 22, 2015

SHOEPS: Replace Your Laces with Shoelace Bands!



SHOEPS are flexible elastic snap-on gizmos that replace traditional shoelaces. They come in a variety of colors and fit neatly in your sneakers. Ideal for kids who have trouble tying laces or anyone who wants to clean up or customize the look of their shoes. Great for those walking workouts as well. Shoeps are super cool flexible shoelace bands that come in a variety of fun colors. The bands are flexible bands conform to your feet & allow you to pull your shoes on with ease. These are the perfect gift this holiday season. Great stocking stuffer or perfect wrapped under the tree.



They are perfect for little ones that take a while to tie their shoes! I love them for my sneakers that I want to turn into slip ons! I love slip ons and SHOEPS make any pair of tennis shoes slip ons. Shoeps are available in 11 colorways for $10. Each pack comes with 14 bands, enough to lace a pair of adult shoes or more than a pair of kid’s shoes.



I got my 9 year old niece the rainbow SHOEPS and she loves them. They look super cute in her colorful Nikes and make it easier for her to just slip her shoes on and go. They keep her shoes on snug and allow her to move freely while she runs and plays. If you have a no shoe policy in your house, SHOEPS are the perfect solution. Make any shoe a slip on. Easily put your shoes on and off and no bending over to deal with laces.



They are easy to put on and stay put. They stay put and keep your shoes on perfectly while running around town, playing with friends (for the little ones), and of course they look cool. I love the look and love that they come in a variety of colors, perfect for male & females. Each set contains 14 SHOEPS. They are perfect for medical conditions such as arthritis so you dont have to mess with tying laces.

For More Information, Visit: 
SHOEPS on the web
SHOEPS on Facebook
SHOEPS on Instagram
SHOEPS on YouTube

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment