Friday, March 11, 2016

BBQ Chicken With Honey Mustard Glaze Recipe Featuring Colman's Mustard


It is already in teh 90s here in the desert and it is time for me to break out my grill. Colman's Mustard makes exceptional marinades! I use it in my favorite pork chop marinade and I use it in my favorite mac & cheese recipe. Colman's Mustard powder is so versatile and is a must have for all your grilling recipes. I love using my grill as it provides so much flavor to my dishes without added fat or oils. And of course don't forget Colman's Mustard to top off your favorite burger, hot dog, and more. Add a zing to all of your favorite recipes this summer with Colman's. 

With the zesty blend of high-quality brown mustard seeds (Brassica Juncea) and white mustard seeds (Sinapis Alba) grown and harvested locally around Norwich, Colman’s transcended to be much more than a condiment, it was a bold and spicy staple that captured the hearts and taste buds of a country. For nearly 200 years, Coleman's has delivered the finest quality, gourmet spicy mustard, from farm to table, with a fresh and fiery kick that speaks to their time-honored process of mustard making.

BBQ Chicken with Honey Mustard Glaze

Ingredients
8 Chicken Breasts, boneless and skinless
MarinadeGlaze
1 C. pureed tomato1/4 C. honey
1 C. orange juice1/2 tsp. Colman’s Dry Mustard Powder
1/2 C. olive oil
1/4 C. vinegar
1 tsp. dried oregano
1/4 tsp. black pepper
1 clove garlic, crushed
Place chicken in a shallow dish. Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well to blend. Pour marinade over chicken. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. Turn chicken occasionally. Drain off chicken. Grill chicken over medium heat for 45 to 50 minutes, turning frequently until cooked throughout. Combine honey and Colman’s Original English Mustard Powder and brush on chicken just before serving. Serve with Mediterranean Beet Salad for a light summer supper. Serves 6

For More Information, Visit: 
Coleman's Mustard on the web
Coleman's Mustard on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment