Thursday, June 16, 2016

Nordic Naturals:Probiotic Gummies KIDS and Vitamin D3 Gummies KIDS


As Im sure you know by now, I am a huge fan of Nordic Naturals. They are my go-to brand for all things fish oil, omegas, and more! They have just introduced Probiotic Gummies for kids & Vitamin D3 Gummies for kids. My niece loves them both. I will admit I have sampled a few as well. They are tasty! The D3 are watermelon flavored and the probiotics are berry punch. Both yummy, both packed with healthy goodness. Keep reading to learn more.


Nordic Naturals now has a yummy & healthy  Probiotic Gummies for KIDSDigestive health is so important for children and adults. Nordic Naturals Probiotic Gummies contain 1.5 billion live cultures, prebiotic fiber with Bacillus coagulans, a potent probiotic that survives and thrives in the digestive tract. This power formula helps to rebalance intestinal flora and support digestive health in children two years and older. In yummy merry berry punch flavor, Probiotic Gummies KIDS requires no refrigeration and is perfect for kids! Much more convenient than those that require refrigeration and my 9 year old niece loves the flavor!

Vitamin D3 Gummies KIDSVitamin D3 is so important to healthy childhood development, and also provides a solid foundation for health in adulthood. Vitamin D3 Gummies KIDS supports immune and nervous system health, mineral absorption, muscle function, and healthy bones. Seriously so many important things! Each delicious, wild watermelon splash flavored gummy provides 400 I.U. of vitamin D3—100% of the daily value of natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol). These are for children four years and older. My 9 year old niece loves them! 

Like all Nordic Naturals kids gummies, both products are non-GMO and free of gluten, milk products, and soy. And just as important, they contain no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives. I love this, why take a vitamin that is packed with "junk?" Probiotic Gummies KIDS and Vitamin D3 Gummies KIDS are a recipe for good health, if you ask me! Kids need Vitamin D and probiotics in their diets and many Ameican diets lack these two essential nutrients! They play a huge role in healthy childhood development,



For More Information, Visit:
Nordic Naturals on the web
Nordic Naturals on Facebook
Nordic Naturals on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment