I know you have seen the brown Turbinado sugar at your local coffee house, you know Sugar In The Raw. Well good news, the In The Raw company, has more fab sweeteners that you may not know about (but should!). If you are looking for a cleaner sweetener, In The Raw is for you! They have a whole line of amazing sweeteners that you can feel good about enjoying. Keep reading to learn about Stevia In The Raw, Agave In The Raw, Monk Fruit In The Raw, and Sugar In The Raw Organic White. And dont forget to check out the amazing recipe below for all you summer grill masters out there.
I love sugar in the raw, always have. Love the brown crystals, love the taste and best off - no strange ingredients. Sugar in the Raw is actually Turbinado sugar and is grown in the tropics. The hearty, golden crystals are never bleached, so they keep the rich flavor and color of their natural molasses. Great in coffee, baking, basically anything you would use sugar in.
Agave In The Raw was a new product for me. First I love it because its organic. Its a sweetener from the core of Mexico’s blue agave plant. Being about 25% sweeter than sugar, a little can go a long way- so you really save calories that way. Great in cold coffee beverages and blended drinks. It is also amazing in oatmeal, yogurt and you can bake and cook with it too. It’s gluten free and has a low glycemic index too.
We all know about stevia, and In the Raw is a wonderful stevia sweetener. Stevia In The Raw is zero-calorie and perfect for those of watching our calorie intake and dont want a chemical laden artificial sweetener. It’s an extract from the sweet leaves of the stevia plant. The delicious flavor comes without any calories. So go on, sweeten a tea, hot or cold, sprinkle it on cereal. Bake and cook with it too.
Monk Fruit in the Raw was a new product to me too. It is all-new at In The Raw. Made from delicious vine-ripened monk fruit, and it is also zero-calorie. Best yet it tastes like sugar. Originally harvested in the 13th century, it’s been making life more delicious for years now. So pick up the little orange packet that’s perfectly sweet and perfectly ready to enjoy.
In The Raw® Smoky Sweet BBQ Rub
· ¼ cup smoked sweet paprika
· ½ cup Sugar In The Raw® for a dry rub (or Agave In The Raw® plus 2 tablespoons each of apple cider vinegar and extra virgin olive oil for a wet rub)
· 2 tablespoons ground cumin
· 2 tablespoons sea salt
· 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
· 1 tablespoon onion powder
· 2 teaspoons garlic powder
1. In a medium bowl, stir to combine paprika, sugar (or agave, vinegar, and oil), cumin, salt, pepper, onion, and garlic.
2. To use, evenly rub mixture over the surface of the meat. Place meat uncovered on a rack above a sheet pan in the refrigerator for at least 8 hours and up to 24 hours to allow the rub to dry out, ensuring a crisp, flavorful crust. Roast, bake, or grill meat as directed in individual recipes (note: do not cook the agave rub version at high heats, as it’s more prone to burn).
3. Store leftover dry rub in an airtight container at room temperature. For the agave rub, store in an airtight container in the fridge up to 6 weeks.
For More Information, Visit:
In The Raw on the web
In The Raw on Facebook
In The Raw on Twitter
I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.