Friday, August 19, 2016

REVIEW: Joyful Movement Cardio with Natalie Spadaccino

Natalie Spadaccino, 2015

Natalie leads this 31 min flowing cardio routine with one background modifier. You will not need any equipment and the ladies work out barefoot.

After a warmup, exercises include plie with arm movements, balance abduction & tap, plie hops, back rolls & stretch, dancers lunge, front leg raise pulses, tree pose with knee rotation, balance arabesque, demi plie adding abduction, side step –squat & core twist, lunge & core twist, balance knee with a reach, and concludes with a stretch.


I rate this a high beginner routine in terms of choreo & intensity, but is great for all for all fitness levels-depending on your energy level for that day. Natalie includes some great balance work & even hits the core a bit. This is a feel good, get you moving, flowing routine that reminds me a bit of an Ellen Barrett style that leave you feeling happy and accomplished. I really like Natalie, great demeanor and excellent cuing throughout. I cant wait to try more from her. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
Move Joyfully on the web
Move Joyfully on Facebook

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment