Saturday, August 20, 2016

#SaturdaySelfie & Some Stretch Stories

#SaturdayWorkoutSelfie

As you may (or may not) know I have been dealing with a back issue for almost a year now….grrr. I think the technical term must be old as $#@% ;) so I have started adding stretching to my workout routine, a lot of stretching. If you have ever noticed I don’t review the stretches in workouts, I don’t usually even review the stretch discs in workout systems. I have my own stretch routine that I do after working out that has always been enough, until now. So I am going back to some old systems & trying out the stretch routines to see which ones I will start incorporating into my rotations. So you may see some reviews popping for stretch routines from systems long ago reviewed. 


Heres to another great week. Happy fitness friends! Get it done and remember you are only competing against yourself. Anyhooo here are some #SaturdaySelfie pics.

#brightred #SaturdaySelfie

Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

2 comments:

  1. I've been doing the Classical Stretch exercises for years. I have DVDs but it comes on PBS every am at 6 here. If you have spinal issues and conditions like arthritis, stretching and yoga-like exercises really help and especially if you can do it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you for the suggestion! I am going to look into those :)

    ReplyDelete