Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Siete Family Foods Grain Free Tortillas: Paleo! Gluten Free! Coconut Flour, Cassava Flour, Almond Flour!

I am excited to share with you the Siete Family Foods grain free tortillas.All of the taste, none of the guilt. If you are grain free, paleo, gluten free, or even vegan, you must give them a try! They seriously taste like the rich white flour tortillas that we all know & love. They offer Almond Flour Tortillas, Cassava and Coconut Flour (I think these are my favorite), and Cassava and Chia tortillas. If you love white flour tortillas, but are watching your health - you need these in your life. I can honestly say these taste amazing! You will not miss white flour tortillas any longer. Keep reading to learn more. 


The nutritional stats are impressive! One Coconut & Cassava tortilla contains only 65 calories, 12 grams of carbs, 1.75 grams of fat, and has a short and recognizable ingredient list. Best of all - they heat, warm, fold, & hold just like a regular tortilla. These are perfect for those paleo or gluten free out there. Or for those that just shy away from white flour, like me.


The Garza family, founders of Siete Family Foods, all adapted a grain free diet and not wanting to give up tortillas, Veronica created these amazing grain-free tortillas the whole family could enjoy. When their Grandma Campos confessed that Veronica's grain-free tortillas tasted even better than the homemade flour tortillas she had been making for decades, the family realized they had created something special, and Siete was born. Together, their family of seven (siete!) started exercising in their backyard, and they have even opened up our own CrossFit gym! Healthy eating & exercising as a family is a great way to stay happy, fit, and healthy!

Tired of whole wheat tortillas? I know I am. I mean I do like them, but sometimes I just want the taste of a white flour tortilla. Well with Siete Family Foods Almond Flour and Coconut & Cassava Tortillas, problem solved! Both varieties are paleo-friendly, dairy-free, preservative-free, and extremely tasty. Ideal for cooking or snacking, the tortillas taste, fold, and hold like a tortilla should. I simply warm one in a pan with no added oil or spray and they soften perfectly and fold or roll to hold whatever my heart desires.

Great for fajitas, tacos, a deli wrap, or even toasted in the oven to make your own paleo chips - these are great tortillas. Give them a try. Check your local grocer- they are available in my home state of AZ, and check out their website that offers free shipping!


For More Information, Visit: 
Siete Family Foods on the web
Siete Family Foods on Instagram


I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment