Friday, October 28, 2016

SnapLaces Performance No-Tie Laces:Lightweight, Sleek Design, and Keeps Your Shoes Snug with Precise Tension


If youre like me, everything from my hair band to my shoe laces need to be on point & doing their job when I go running. This is why I am loving SnapLaces performance no-tie laces. I don’t worry about loose laces or my shoes coming untied in the middle of my timed runs! SnapLaces are the fastest way to get ready to go out for your run and will ensure you dont have to stop mid-race to tie or tighten your laces. They are the only one-handed lacing system on the market. They stretch to hug your feet with precise tension so they stay put and keep your shoes snug as you go. SnapLaces come in a variety of colors, so they offer something for everyone! 

THe 12 fun colors of SnapLaces are: black, blue, green, light blue, light green, orange, pink, purple, red, silver, white or yellow. 

Ultra Light Weight and Compact: at only 16 grams per set of four, SnapLaces will not add bulk or weight to your running shoes, keeping you fast on your feet! They are small and compact at only 30X18mm. Their clikps are small and compact and allow seamless integration with any shoe. Fun for casual shoes, great for teenagers and perfect for active runners, gym-goers, home fitness junkies, or anyone looking for a great fit and ease of use lace.


No more tying your shoes, and no more loose laces to trip over or slow you down. SnapLaces stay put, look sleek, and dont weigh you down. They are fun to use, look cool, and work great! Great stocking stuffer for the active friend on your shopping list this upcoming holiday season. 

For More Information, Visit:
SnapLaces on Twitter
SnapLaces on Facebook
SnapLaces on Instagram
SnapLaces on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment