Thursday, January 5, 2017

12Ks of Christmas Race

12Ks of Christmas


Did this 12k with my friend in prep for the 1/2 marathon I was planning on doing. Well after this 12, I have decided against the 1/2 lol. My knee was swollen for days and I just dont think my knees, ankle, & back can take a 1/2 on the concrete. I did the majority of this one in dirt so it was easier on the joints. The 1/2 will be all concrete so I just dont think I can do it. Sigh. I feel so good on the inside but my body says otherwise. I should have done one a few years ago before everything slowing got worse but oh well. It was a fun race with tons of cute doggies. It benefit animal shelters. I did run the whole thing (slowly) with no stopping or walking so theres that! And we got a super cool spinner medal -cat on one side, dog on the other, and a pair of fun socks.

Visit Me On: 
Lindsey Lu on Instagram
Lindsey Lu on Facebook 
Lindsey Lu on Twitter
Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment