Monday, January 30, 2017

Cathe Friedrich Strong and Sweaty Ramped Up Upper Body Review

 Cathe's latest set: Strong and Sweaty! The set contains five DVDs and an optional cycling DVD. The DVDs are also available individually. This set is a high intermediate to advanced series containing 77 premixes and a bonus ab routine. The premixes include upper or lower body only, higher and lower impact cardio, various timesaver options, and more. The series contains different training methods to shock and challenge your muscles and work your cardio and modifications are offered. Read all of my Cathe Strong and Sweaty Reviews.

Strong and Sweaty: Ramped Up Upper Body
Cathe Friedrich, 2017

Cathe leads this 47 min upper body routine in her brick set with 4 backgrounders. You will need a variety of dumbbells, bench & risers, and tubing for this routine. You will work each upper body muscle group to failure before moving on to the next muscle group.

After a warm up  exercises include row variations, ribcage pullover, rear delt fly, chest fly, pushups, tricep bench press, tri drops, lying tri drops, standing overhead tri drops, band kickbacks, overhead press, front raise, lat raise variations, band shoulder circles, band rear delt & press backs, bi curls, hammer curls, rotation curls, crazy 8 curls, and a stretch.

This is an advanced routine that really burned out my entire upper body. It is reminiscent of other of Cathe's upper body routines. Solid workout that left me sore for days. Good pace & tempo, allows heavy weights, with no wasted time. I did not receive this DVD to review. 


For More Information, Visit:
Read all my Cathe Strong and Sweaty Reviews
The Cathe Website
Cathe on Facebook
Cathe on Twitter

I did not receive a sample of this product to review but have worked with Cathe.com in the past on DVD reviews. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment