Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Kelly Coffey-Meyer, 30-Minutes to Fitness Meltdown REVIEW

30-Minutes to Fitness Meltdown 
Kelly Coffey-Meyer, 2015

This DVD has 2 thirty minute workouts and premixes. Kelly works out alone in w/o 1 and with 2 backgrounders in w/o 2, in a set with a very nice faux beach view. You will need dumbbells, a bench, an optional barbell, and an optional heavy bag.


Workout One: After a warm up you will do this circuit 3 times: jabs, V sit, KB swing, bench press & tri drop, bench hop overs, clean, overhead press, squats and concludes with a Mt. climbers & a cool down. Each exercise is about 10 reps or one minute. 

Workout Two: After a warm up, this tabata style workout is 20 seconds of work followed by 10 seconds of rest. Combos include punches, ducks, squat shuffle, hi knees, mt climbers, po hops, jacks, shuffle, scissors, jump rope, & cool down. 

I rate these solid to high intermediates. I dont have a heavy bag but still loved workout 2! Both workouts were fun and got my heart rate up. Kelly uses moderate poundage and pace with little rest in w/o 1 and really hits your upper body in this total body routine. Workout 2 is super fun,unique and easy to follow, boxing cardio with or without the heavy bag.
 I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit: 
CoffeyFit on the web
CoffeyFit on Facebook
CoffeyFit on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment