Friday, April 28, 2017

Sparkling Ice: Calorie Free, Crisp and Refreshing Lemonades, Iced Teas, & Sparkling Waters


As you know, I am a huge fan of Sparkling ICE beverages and Im sure you are too! My husband is in love with these and I am happy to have him drink these instead of the soda he used to drink. I grab one when I need a cool crisp and refreshing beverage and keep them on hand for DH. And best yet no calories and no fat yet full of flavor. These are even kid approved, my nieces love them! Sparkling ICE comes in a huge variety of fun flavors including Kiwi Strawberry, Crisp Apple, Peach Nectarine, and so many more! I have purchased them at my local Kroger store and Safeway as well! They are easy to find and perfect for a guilt free sweet treat. Keep reading to learn more.


I really love their Sparkling Ice Essence. Sparkling Ice Essence of Water is true to its uncompromisingly great taste, it owns that signature sparkle in all its fizzy glory. If you like sparkling waters -you will love these. No sweeteners, just carbonated water & natural flavors. Available in Peach, Tangerine, Lemon Lime, and Unflavored Sparkling Water. These are a great alternative for those that dont want the sweet but  love the fizz with a fun pop of flavor. 


If you have a picky family member that doesnt drink enough water- try the Essence to keep them hydrated. The whole family can stay hydrated with Sparkling Ice! An excellent soda alternative, Sparkling Ice is slightly carbonated with B-Vitamins, Vitamin D and antioxidants. This light and refreshing beverage is the perfect addition to any picnic, containing zero calories, zero carbs, and is gluten free and sodium free. Try to kick the soda and sweetened fat laden coffee habit with some healthy workday swaps from zero-calorie Sparkling Ice below! Pick a flavor from the 20+ delicious varieties including the base line, a line of teas and a line of lemonades to enjoy throughout the work day.

For More Information, Visit:

For More Information, Visit:
Sparkling ICE on the web
Sparkling ICE on Facebook
Sparkling ICE on Twitter
Sparkling ICE on Instagram
Sparkling ICE on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment