Tuesday, May 2, 2017

FitFusion Streaming Workouts Presents: Crunch Live Presents Urban Attitudes Workout


FitFusion is an online streaming workout site that has SO MANY fab workout options from instructors we know & love. FitFusion gives you JNL Fusion, Jillian Michaels, Mike Donavanik, Jennifer Galardi, Ilyse Baker, Andrea Orbeck, Zuska Light, Viveca Jensen, and SO MANY more! They offer strength workouts, cardio, cycling, ballet, yoga, pilates, dance and MORE! Seriously this is variety wider than my own DVD collection- which you know is vast. 

FitFusion: Crunch Live Presents Urban Attitudes
LaShawn Jones

LaShawn works out with 2 backgrounders in a warehouse style studio. You wont need any equipment for this 30 min hip hop style cardio dance routine.

You will create little routines & then add them together for a complete dance routine. Exercises include small cardio lunges, wide march, stroll up & back, wide stance shifts adding arm movements, wide step out & kick with hip shifts, shift side to side, lateral slide, step out & up, bounce step with shoulder shrug, lateral bounce, lean back, run run hop, small kicks, chest pop and a cool down. 

I rate this intermediate in terms of choreo and intensity. The build on style & great cuing, allow you to learn the moves and get the routines down while keeping your heart rate up. LaShawn encourages you to use your own style and have fun. I received access to this workout for review.  

For More Information, Visit: 
Read all of my FitFusion Reviews here
FitFusion on Instagram
FitFusion on Twitter
FitFusion on Facebook
FitFusion on the web

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment