Thursday, May 11, 2017

Review: The FIRM Power Yoga with Kristen Strohecker

The FIRM Power Yoga
Kristen Strohecker, 2006

Kristen leads this 37 minute yoga-stretch-flexibility routine with 4 backgrounders on the BSS3 set. You wont need any equipment for this routine and Kristen offers plenty of modifications.

After a warm up, exercises include down to up dog flow, chattaranga, sun salutation flow variation, warrior 2 to a hamstring stretch, side angle pose, childs pose, table top shoulder & upper back stretch, bird dog adding knee to elbow crunch, pigeon,, seated low back stretch, butterfly stretch, reverse plank, and corpse pose.

This routine is suitable for all fitness levels. I like this yoga routine, it goes at a good pace so it keeps me focused. I am not in to slow moving yoga. Great for stretching, light toning, and flexibility. Kristen is a good lead and a good fit for a yoga workout. I did not receive this DVD to review.


For More Information, Visit: 
The FIRM on the web
The FIRM on Facebook
The FIRM on Twitter
All of my The FIRM reviews

I DID not receive a sample of this product to review. I was  not compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment