Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Medicine Springs: Magnesium Enhanced Soaks & Sprays ~ Bring The Hot Spring To You

Medicine Springs Mineral Therapy presents the geothermal power of mother nature in a spray or bath soak. Medicine Springs Mineral Therapy have recreated some of the most famous healing hot springs from around the world for use in your bath tub, hot tub and on the go!  Welcome the hot spring mineral benefits for skin health and healing! Designed for bath tubs, hot tubs and in a Magnesium Enhanced Hot Spring spray for mineral benefits anywhere you travel. I was super excited to have the opportunity to try Medicine Springs products as I LOVE natural hot springs & enjoy their healing qualities. Since the beginning of mankind, humans have used hot mineral springs for their healing properties, now Medicine Springs is bringing that healing to the privacy of your home. Keep reading to learn more. 


Available in a Sport, Joint and Skin Formula Sprays and also as a Hot Tub Soaks and Hot Bath Soak. Perfect for at home use or take the spray with you for on the go skin health & healing. Harness the geothermal powers of Mother Nature! When I lived in Japan, I regularly visited natural hot springs & benefited from their healing properties so I am LOVING Medicine Springs to use at my own home. Dont have hot springs near you? Dont worry- you can enjoy their benefits with Medicine Springs in your own home. 


Medicine Springs products allow you to benefit from the mineral rich environment formed from these hot waters dissolving minerals deep in the earths crust and delivering them to the surface. In a civilization where proper nutrition was difficult to come by, these minerals pools provided a source of minerals which was not easy to find elsewhere.

In today's modern world we lack many of these minerals that a natural hot spring pool provides. Medicine Springs provides you with a source of minerals which was not easy to find elsewhere-unless you have your own hot spring! Magnesium is something that most all of us lack & is something our bodies really need. All of Medicine Springs products are rich in magnesium.

Available Varieties I LOVE:

  • Skin Formulas help treat skin conditions like Eczema, Psoriasis, dry skin and acne. 
  • Joint Formulas assist with relief for those with Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, and joint pain. 
  • Sport Formulas provide sore muscle relief, and help speed up recovery time.

For More Information, Visit: 
Medicine Springs on the web
Medicine Springs on Instagram
Medicine Springs on Facebook
Medicine Springs on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment