Thursday, April 12, 2018

Skinny Salamis: Your Protein Packed, Low Fat, Low Carb, Low Cal DELICIOUS Snacking Solution




I LOVE LOVE LOVE Skinny Salamis and I think you will too! They are salami sticks that taste amazing and best yet are GOOD for you! Packed with protein, low fat, low calorie, low carb and low sugar. You would not know these were healthy, they taste like a high quality salami stick! They are portable, great to take with you on the go and are available in a complete line of flavor varieties. Perfect for the lunch box, tossing in your gym bag, a healthy snack on the go, and anytime you need some filling protein! Keep reading to learn more. 




I seriously cannot say enough good things about these. My husband, nieces, & I all love them. I had the pleasure of reviewing quite a few varieties and all were amazing. It is often hard to find healthy protein snacks to take with you on the go and Skinny Salamis has solved that problem. The package is small enough to keep in your purse (yes I do carry snacks in my purse) with four sticks per pack and 2 sticks per serving. Each serving is 2 full salamis and they are filling and oh so delicious. With 10+ grams of protein and only 70-90 calories per serving, these are winners in the snack world. 


Available in beef, pork, and lamb there something for everyone. Varieties include Black Angus Beef, Street Cart Shawarma Lamb, Pork with Truffles, Cabash Pork, Spicy Pork Chorizo, and Lamb Meguez. We seriously loved each variety we were had the pleasure of reviewing. Available for purchase directly from amazon and they come in a variety of sizes & combo packs. Skinny Salamis are gluten & nut free and are made from pork, beef, & lamb WITHOUT antibiotics. 



Perfect for hitting the trail, camping, hiking, biking, or any other on the go activity you can think of. I pack these when I travel and keep them handy for lunches and snacks in my purse of course. Dont leave home without Skinny Salamis! The perfect protein packed snack that is great for on the go & travelling. 

For More Information, Visit: 
Skinny Salamis on the web
Skinny Salamis on Twitter
Skinny Salamis on Facebook
Skinny Salamis on Instagram

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment