Friday, April 27, 2018

Spread the Smile Dance That Walk Latin Energy 10 Minute Walkouts Review


Introducing the Spread the Smile workouts! If you are like me, and want to stay fit but really are not into killer high impact workouts, then these are the workouts for you. They are effective, fun, & low impact. I love Gina & her Smile Team and can't wait to tell you all about them! There are even free workouts on their YouTube channel! Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of the workouts or click the "Spread the Smile Workouts" tab on the right side bar to access all of my Smile posts. 


Spread the Smile Dance That Walk Latin Energy 10 Minute Walkouts 
Gina Buber, 2018

Gina leads this workout with 2 backgrounders, each showing some intensity variations. You wont need any equipment for these workouts. You can choose one from the main menu or mix & match to create a custom walkout. There are four 10 minute walks and a 5 min warm up & cool down.

Salsa: exercises include walking up & back, marching, toe taps, shimmy, side tap salsa, cross step up, tap back and includes lots of great arm movements.

Flamenco: exercises include walking up & back, marching, mambo cha cha, low step outs, cape step, circle walk, skate & step, side walk, power march, drum rolls and includes lots of fun arm movements.

Merengue: exercises include walking up & back, marching, stomp up & back, low step outs, V step, side walk with hip twist and includes lots of  arm variations.

Cha Cha Cha: exercises include walking up & back, marching, ch cha, mambo cha cha, back step & cha cha, chasse up & back, side step outs, step touch, and includes lots of  arm variations.

I rate these lower intermediate routines but you can easily modify them up or down. These have a great energy, are easy to follow & get your heart rate up nicely. I really enjoyed these walks & Gina's instruction & cuing is spot on. I received this DVD to review.

For More Information, Visit:
Read all my Spread The Smile posts here

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment