Tuesday, May 15, 2018

REVIEW: Kelly Coffey-Meyer 30 Minutes to Fitness: Slim Sculpting



30 Minutes to Fitness: Slim Sculpting
Kelly Coffey-Meyer, 2014


This DVD contains 2 complete 40 min workouts with warm up & cooldown and plenty of premixes. You will only need a kettlebell or dumbbell for these routines. Kelly works out with 3 backgrounders, one uses a dumbbell. This is a toning workout with a cardio effect & contains lots of great combo moves to keep your heartrate up & make the most of your workout minutes.

Workout One: After a warm up, You perform each exercise 4 times. for 30 seconds followed by a 15 second rest. Exercises include goblet squats, curl -rack- & press, scissor jacks 7 squats, French press & front press, balance single leg deadlifts & knee raise, static lunge & row, push press & luonge, figure 8 pass throughs, 1/2 Turkish get ups, scissor leg crunches, and a stretch.

Workout Two: After a warm up, You perform each exercise 4 times. for 30 seconds followed by a 15 second rest. Exercises include single arm swings, plank hold on KB, side lunges, jacks & KB push, deadlifts, rack & press, side bend & abductions, swing switches, pass through dips, Russian twists, pullover to sit ups and a stretch. 

These are solid intermediate routines, but you can adjust the intensity by using a heavier or lighter kettlebell. Using a 15 lb kettlebell I got a great workout, heavy enough to feel but not so heavy that I could not complete all four rounds. As always, Kelly is a great instructor with excellent cuing and great motivation. I received this DVD to review. 


For More Information, Visit: 
CoffeyFit on the web
CoffeyFit on Facebook
CoffeyFit on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment