Wednesday, November 7, 2018

RIPPEDISM 2: Your Next Level of Training Has Arrived. Seventeen Brand New Workouts


RIPPEDISM 2 has arrived! I am a huge fan of the original RIPPEDISM workout (you can read my reviews here) so when I learned about RIPPEDISM 2 - I knew I was in for a treat. RIPPEDISM 2 picks up where RIPPEDISM 1 left off and the system will challenge you in an entirely new way. Jeff & Stu bring you seventeen all new workouts in this all new 9 week program that is available for streaming or download! They offer monthly or annual subscriptions on their website and have an app. Follow the ripped diet with the use of their macro calculator and utilize their recipes, shopping lists and more. Stay tuned on the blog for detailed reviews of all the RIPPEDISM 2 workouts. 



The program comes complete with a full rotation calendar including their seventeen all new cardio, strength, yoga, and core routines - and dont forget about the bonus workouts that are available on their website. You also have access to their macro calculator that will really up your gains. The website has grocery lists, recipes, and meal plans as well.

The workouts are about 35 minutes each but really pack a punch! They are the same great intensity that RIPPEDISM 1 brought you - with all new innovate exercises & routines to keep you interested and your body guessing. The program is perfect for men & women and is broken down into three pillars: Burn, Build, & Blast weeks. Put together by Stu & Jeff to maximize your results. 


BURN: 
In BURN, you will focus on one section of the body each day for maximum muscle burn. Each workout also contains intense cardio/ plyo circuits and core exercises. This is the perfect next step where tier 3 of RIPPEDISM 1 left off.

BUILD: 
The focus is hypertrophy by working your muscles in a brand new way. They utilize pyramid training & complex drop sets to achieve maximum results. Each workout also includes cardio to keep you burning fat.

BLAST: 
Using metabolic condition, Jeff & Stu engage multiple muscle groups over extended time sets, progressive sets & HIIT training cycles.



For More Information, Visit: 
RIPPEDISM on the web
RIPPEDISM on Facebook 
RIPPEDISM on Twitter
RIPPEDISM on Instagram
RIPPEDISM on YouTube
Read all my RIPPEDISM reviews

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment