Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Grapefruit & Glamour Cocktail Recipe Featuring Sparkling ICE Calorie Free Beverages



Looking for a calorie free delicious beverage? Look no further than Sparkling ICE beverages. Fruity and delicious with the perfect amount of sparkling fizz. They are great right out of the bottle and are perfect to use as your mixer in your favorite adult beverage. Sparkling ICE comes in a huge variety of fun flavors including Watermelon Strawberry, Kiwi Strawberry, Crisp Apple, Peach Nectarine, and so many more! So many pair so well as a mixer and will save you all those empty calories that soda or juice pack in They are perfect for mixing up those cocktails and keeping the calories low. Keep reading to learn more.



Sparkling Ice makes an entire line of yummy and refreshingly bold sparkling drinks that the entire family will love. Bursting with real fruit flavor and just the right amount of fizz, Sparkling Ice offers so many irresistible fruit combinations, without all the calories. Everyone in my house enjoys them and I love that they arent packed with sugar and calorie like soda. Check out an amazing recipe below.

Grapefruit & Glamour

INGREDIENTS
1oz vodka
.5oz elderflower liqueur
Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit
.5oz vanilla syrup
Rosemary sprig, for garnish
Grapefruit slice, for garnish
 
DIRECTIONS
Fill cocktail shaker with ice. Combine vodka, elderflower liqueur and vanilla syrup- shake until cold. Strain into an ice filled glass and float with Sparkling Ice Pink Grapefruit. Garnish with a rosemary sprig and grapefruit slice then serve.


For More Information, Visit:
Sparkling ICE on the web
Sparkling ICE on Facebook
Sparkling ICE on Twitter
Sparkling ICE on Instagram
Sparkling ICE on Pinterest

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment