Thursday, February 14, 2019

Vade Protein Scoopless Technology: Only 90 Calories, No Sugar, and 1 Gram Carb Per Delicious Serving



Introducing VADE Nutrition protein powder that doesnt require a scoop!! Their innovative scoop technology packs one perfectly measured scoop of our 100% whey isolate protein into a completely dissolvable film. Just toss, shake and enjoy! Better for the environment and perfect for travel VADE is a one of a kind product that we can all appreciate. Whats even more impressive is their whey protein powder comes in at only 90 calories per serving and only one gram of carb with a whopping 20 grams of protein. Keep reading to learn more.



VADE uses only the absolute highest quality ingredients available when crafting their protein. Zero sugar, zero fat, low calorie, 4.4G BCAAS, and only 1G Carbs in every scoop. Not to mention the delicious taste and superior mixability will always leave you wanting more. The dissolvable film is made of 100% food grade ingredients and has been carefully designed to be ingested safely. You cant even taste the film and the protein dissolves & mixes quickly & easily.


Available in both vanilla and chocolate, and both with impressive nutritional stats. I love that VADE is portable and so easy to take with you on the go. It is completely mess free- no more protein powder everywhere. I LOVE that it doesnt require a scoop, which is one less piece of plastic per tub that is going into a landfill. The protein tastes great, is easily mixed, great for building muscle and perfect for pre and post workout fuel.


For More Information, Visit: 
VADE on the web
VADE on Facebook
VADE on Instagram
VADE on Twitter

I received samples of these products to review. I was in no other way compensated for my honest reviews. All thoughts and ideas expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Please see my disclosures page for details. Do not copy, in whole, or in part any portion of any postings on my blog. Do not repost my content on any other site without my explicit consent. All of my postings belong solely to lindsey8.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment